Sunday 8 March 2015

Can you read this

Please try to read faster. Do not try to read the spelling, just try to read the words as a whole.
Can you try to read this?

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, ist'n it? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.


2 comments:

  1. Azamnig! I cluod raed taht esaliy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asomewe Shriya! I culod raed tihs txet..

    ReplyDelete