Wednesday 4 February 2015

The Snow Queen 's Appearance

"I , the Snow- Queen declare:

I was way too fed up with rain, sun and wind,

So I decided to make it snow , when I was  just about to melt, I told my self: Hey, I'm the Snow-Queen, I can  do what ever I want with snow.

So I made it snow all over France, 

When I flew over a little house , I saw the prettiest garden in France!"

When I saw all this snow I was shocked! Me and my brother played "SNOWBALL FIGHT!" and I made a snow man; I named him Frilly.

Maybe next year there will be even more snow!

This has been the best snow day of my life , so far.

Snow-Queen  \ Gracia


P.S if the  real Snow -Queen  visits you, throw her hot coffee.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! A post from the Snow Queen herself! Thank you, your majesty for transforming our world so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete