Wednesday 7 January 2015

A perfect Holiday


This Christmas, I have been to Spain. It was great fun, specially on Christmas day. On Christmas day I had lunch with my grand parents,cousins, uncles and unties in Madrid. Three days later,my sister and I went to a race: 17 San Silvestre Villasecana. This year I was not as lucky as last year because I did not win a price, though I did not end badly. 



Another highlight of this Christmas break was when we visited Toledo with my cousins and uncles. We went to see the house and museum of "El Greco", a very famous painter who died 500 years ago.

My cousin and me 
El Greco: Toledo










The perfect way of ending the holidays is waiting for the three wise men to come. This year they brought me an awesome brand new bike!!

No comments:

Post a Comment